Multimedia Presentation Room Solutions
Organizations that want to increase productivity, reduce travel expenses, and improve communications
between employees and partners are looking to online multimedia conferencing combined with online,
real-time document sharing. Though this ability has been around for a while, it hasn't been widely taken
advantage of for a number of reasons. For one thing, it was hard to set up the calls. By simplifying call set
up for the user and network infrastructure configuration for the administrator, the technologies and
services in Windows 2000 make it more practical to do spontaneous collaborative work.
Typical Multimedia Room
A multimedia room takes advantage of a number of different technologies tied together to facilitate active interaction between the presenter and the audience.
A typical multimedia rooms includes, but is certainly not limited to:
- Fixed computer or laptop (PC or MAC) with an internet connection
- DVD and a VCR (or a combo unit)
- Sound system with an integrated speaker system
- Video projector (LCD or DLP)
- Control interface for multimedia direction (This unit allows seemless control of all available media within the room and provides switching from one technology to another, for example, switching from the DVD to the computer.)
Contact us today to find out how we can assist you with your next technology project.